Published on June 17th, 2007 | by tdnimz7S0
So you think you have problems…
Our reunion is just over – 5,000 children were represented by teachers who gathered for our reunion this weekend!
So you think you have problems: consider-
* Bett,who had to walk 14km to catch a bus with his suitcases;
* none of the schools represented had electricity;
* all were understaffed (1 school had 8 classes and 6 teachers);
* some principals are quietly deleting Christian education,and teachers who complain are transferred to Siberia;
* Cornel’s school is in a huge swamp, and kids have to dodge hippos, hopscotch over snakes and crocodiles to get to school (we’ll be visiting there in Sept);
* when Margaret asked the librarian for Bibles to use in class, she was told they had to stay on the shelf to stay clean.
Thanks for helping us help them. Blessings.
Ken & Marge MacGowan